“My Hands Are Clean” – Abba Kyari React To Hushpuppi’s Allegation, Says He Only Sent Him N300k To Purchase Native Clothes And Caps

 

The deputy commissioner of police (DCP), Abba Kyari, has denied receiving money from Hushpuppi.

Becksblog.com.ng, had earlier reported how according to the US court documents, claims Huspuppi had alleged that he bribed Abba Kyari with a deal worth $1.1 million to arrest one Vincent, a co-fraudster.

Court officials said during interrogation, the Instagram celebrity disclosed that he gave the DCP money to arrest and jail one of his rivals in Nigeria after a dispute over a $1.1 million scam on Qatari businesspeople.

But in reaction on Thursday, July 29 morning, Kyari said he never demanded money from Hushpuppi, while stressing that “my hands are clean”.

Although he admitted to knowing about the money-related dispute, the DCP said it was on the basis of the call that Vincent was arrested.

He wrote;

“Abbas who we later came to know as Hushpuppi called our office about 2years ago that somebody in Nigeria Seriously threatened to kill his Family here in Nigeria and he sent the person’s Phone number and pleaded we take action before the Person attacks his family,” he wrote on Instagram.

“We traced and arrested the Suspect and after investigations, we discovered there wasn’t an actual threat to anyone’s life And they are long-time friends who have money issues between them hence we released the Suspect on bail to go and he was not taken to any jail.

“Nobody demanded for a kobo from Abbas Hushpuppi. Our focus was to Save people’s lives that were purported to have been threatened.

“Later, he saw some of my Native Clothes and Caps on my social media page and he said he likes them and he was connected to the person selling the clothes and he sent about N300k directly to the person’s account. The Native Clothes and Caps (5 sets) were brought to our office and He sent somebody to Collect them in our office.

“Nobody demanded any money from Abbas Hushpuppi and nobody collected any money from him. We responded to a distress call he made on a threat to his family and released the Suspect when we discovered there was no life threat from the Suspect. This is the true story. Vincent is alive, he can be contacted.

“For those who are celebrating that this is an indictment on us and mentioning some fictitious Big Money, They will be disappointed once again as our hands are clean and our record of Service for 2 decades is open for everybody to See. They will continue seeing us serving our fatherland and we will Continue responding to ALL distress Calls from ALL Nigerians provided they are life-threatening.”