Nigerian activist, Reno Omokri, asked questions after President Buhari appointed fresh service chiefs and non among the four appointees is from the South East.
In a post shared on his Instagram account, Reno wrote;
“What did Igbo people do to #Buhari?
* No Igbo heading any of the 3 arms of government
* No Igbo heading any of the 3 military branches
* No Igbo in the National Security Council
* No Igbo heading any of the intelligence agencies
* No Igbo heading any security or paramilitary agency
Are Igbo people supposed to be grateful because Buhari made an Igbo his Personal Assistant on photography? Is taking photographs the only thing the Igbo are good for in Buhari’s government?”.